Sunday, December 13, 2015

Sojourner

Click on "Music Downloads" at the top of the page to download the audio of this song, for free, along with many other songs ministered by Water of Life Singers.

Lyrics to "Sojourner" ministered by the Brown Brothers

Hear my prayer, O Lord
Give ear to my cry
Hold not thy peace, at my tears
Refresh my strength, before I die

I am a stranger, as all my fathers were
A sojourner with thee (x2)

I waited patiently before the Lord
He bowed down and heard my cry
He brought me up from the miry clay
And set my feet up on high
He put a new song in my mouth
A song of praise unto my God
And men shall see, and fear and trust in Him
Even in the Lord my God

For I am a stranger, as all my fathers were
A sojourner with thee (x6)


You can watch and listen to this song below:


Click on "Music Downloads" at the top of the page to download the audio of this song, for free, along with many other songs ministered by Water of Life Singers.

Click here to find the lyrics to more songs

No comments:

Post a Comment