Monday, March 7, 2016

It Is Your Love

Click on "Music Downloads" at the top of the page to download the audio of this song, for free, along with many other songs ministered by Water of Life Singers.

Lyrics to "It Is Your Love" ministered by the Mai Girls

Nothing in this world can satisfy me
Jesus you alone can fill me up
I could gain the world and all its treasures
But all those things could never be enough

It is your love
It is your goodness
It is your kindness and compassion
That fill me up inside
It is your grace
Your tender mercies
It is your presence in my life
That satisfies
(Repeat from the beginning)

You can watch and listen to this song below:


Click on "Music Downloads" at the top of the page to download the audio of this song, for free, along with many other songs ministered by Water of Life Singers.

Click here to find the lyrics to more songs

No comments:

Post a Comment